This is a spiritual preparation and journey for SFCs for the upcoming ‘BLESSED’ Metro Manila Conference 2012. It is encouraged that this topic is used for the following purposes:
As the Household Topic for all households prior to the MMC. In this case, it is highly encouraged that this topic is discussed first in the leaders’ households before being discussed in the members’ households. OR,
As the Assembly Topic for their Chapter or Cluster or Sector assemblies prior to the MMC.
1. To aid in the spiritual preparation of the SFCs for the MMC.
2. To excite and encourage the SFCs to join and be part of the MMC.
3. To find potential sharers for the MMC.
Dynamics for an Assembly: (For households, the designated Household Head is tasked to tailor-fit dynamics 1-11 for a small group activity such as a household.)
1. The Registration team will prepare sheets of paper (bond paper) and will be given to the SFCs upon arrival. Assign ushers who will greet every SFC upon arrival in the assembly with a BIG SMILE. J (This is to make the SFCs experience an extraordinary kind of feeling and warmth from one another.)
2. The Music ministry will teach the prescribed Gathering songs namely: “Psalm 91, Blessed & Blessed be the name of the Lord.” (Attached are the chords and lyrics)
3. Activity before the worship – With the sheets of paper distributed during the registration, everyone is asked to make a list of all the things they are thankful to God for in the past month.
4. Worship – must be lively. If resources permit, have a full band.
5. Exhortation by the Chapter Head or Cluster Coordinator or Sector FTW or Sector Coordinator.
6. Sharings by people who have experienced God’s goodness for the past month.
7. Closing Exhortation
8. Discuss and announce the next action steps.
9. Invite everyone to join the MMC 2012. Promote the MMC Pilgrimage and play an MMC promotional video. Teach them how to register online via www.cfchomeoffice.com. (if necessary)
10. The Registration Team / Chapter Servants must be ready to collect registration payments for the MMC. They can also collect the Tithes Envelope of those who would want to remit their tithes for the month.
11. Closing Prayer and Closing Song “MMC Song” by Mike Serapio
Attachments to this file:
1. MMC Pilgrimage Powerpoint
2. MMC Promotional Video
3. Chords and Lyrics of Songs: “Psalm 91, Blessed, Blessed be the Name of the Lord, MMC Song”
“Since we are his children, we will possess the blessings he keeps for his people, and we will also possess with Christ what God has kept for him; for if we share in Christ’s suffering, we will also share in His glory” (Romans 8:17)
Dear brothers and sisters, tonight we will praise and thank our Great God. He has blessed us immensely as a community. And surely, He has also blessed all of us personally. Let us recall all these blessings. And let us together thank Him for giving us the following blessings:
Making us His children – We do not belong to this world and God is constantly reminding us that we belong to Him. We are made for Him. We are His children. Our Utmost desire can only be fulfilled by Him alone. Let us give thanks to our ever faithful Father.
2. Blessing us – God desires to bless us just as a Father desires to bless His children. Let us look back and recount how the Lord has blessed us and has been blessing us all our life.
3. We are never alone in our suffering – We have Jesus Christ who accompanies us and shares with us in our suffering. We are never alone. Christ has always been and will always be with us.
4. The promise to share in His glory gives us HOPE – This promise allows us to see beyond what is happening now. This promise makes us hope that one day we will be with our Father and share in His glory.
We would like to call on some of you to witness, to speak of God’s goodness in their lives. Open the floor for 5-7 volunteers depending on the time. (For a household setting, every member of the household is asked to share.)
Hearing from the sharers and in your reflection, God indeed has given us a lot of reason to thank Him today and every day. (Mention some points from the sharers.)
Let us ask for the grace then to recognize the Lord in every moment of our life and to thank Him every day by the way we live our lives as we love and serve God and our fellow man.
Next Action Steps:
1. Make it a daily habit to end your day by writing down at least 5 things you would want to thank the Lord for the day. Start it today. Write it in your journals.
2. Share in your next household your list and let your household be blessed.
3. Our model of being grateful is the Blessed Virgin Mary. Let us always ask for her intercession by praying the Rosary before any of our activities. We can also set aside a particular portion of our day to praying the rosary. J
4. Go to confession before the MMC. A clean and pure heart will be more aware of the Lord’s presence. The Lord will reveal Himself to us in the MMC. Make ready your heart.
5. If you want to experience more of God’s blessings...register for the MMC now! Registration is until June 19, 2012 only.
1. Discuss and encourage everyone in the chapter to join the Pilgrimage. Present the slides.
2. Teach them how to register ONLINE at www.cfchomeoffice.com
Sing the MMC Song. Then have your closing prayer. End with the Hail Mary.
(Post this text below in a powerpoint slide after the closing prayer.)
This is just a foretaste of what the Lord has prepared for you. He longs to bless you.
Experience more blessings by joining the
Metro Manila Conference on July 20-22, 2012
at the Quezon Convention Center, Lucena City, Quezon